1 Tiny Battery Is Placed In A Slice Of Baloney. 2 Hours Later… EVERYONE Should Watch This!

Kids have a natural curiosity for putting things where they don’t belong. This behavior can be extremely dangerous, as kids often swallow small objects and this can lead to serious health problems. Now that the holydays are over and kids got the toys they dreamed about all year, the risk of such problems occurring is very high. The video below warns parents about a small component most toys have, and that is that tiny battery that powers toys. The batteries are small enough to swallow, and can cause serious corrosive damage if a kid swallows one.

Spread the love